Wow, after only blogging for almost 2 weeks, I just received my first two Blog Awards, one called "The Versatile Blogger," and the other called "The One Lovely Blog Award." I was nominated by Antonia at Forkin 4th . Thank you so much Antonia!
After being nominated, I searched for bloggers who didn't already have these two awards, so I could nominate them. It was so much fun to find more inspiring teacher blogs! :)
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 (so hard to find blogs who don't have these awards, I tried :)) other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.
Here are the blogs I am nominating for "The Versatile Blogger," and "The One Lovely Blog" Awards are:
Step By Step Into Second Grade
Rubber Boots and Elf Shoes
Joy of Life 2011
2nd Grade Glance
Rules for "The One Lovely Blog" Award:
1. Follow the person who gave you the award.
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
3. Share the love! Pass the award onto 15 (or 5)new bloggers!
And for the completely random 7 facts about myself:
- I am married to my best friend, and he is so supportive of me and my love of teaching!
- I have two Ragdoll cats, named Lucas and Abby.
- My favorite color is blue.
- While we were in Oregon on vacation, we blew glass and created a beautiful glass float.
- I love the beach; we were married there and live so close we visit it often.
- I am originally from Washington State, but San Diego is my second home now.
- Pear flavored Jelly Belly jellybeans are my favorite candies. :)